Monday, March 24, 2008

Boxes, Boxes and more Boxes!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter!
For the most part it was just another day for me, busy getting ready for the movers to come and pack our life into many boxes. Maddox and I had dinner at my grandparents house, and it was "interesting". Whenever my family gets together the weirdest most off the wall topics come up, always good for a laugh!

Afterwards I headed home to do some last minute cleaning/packing before the morning. The movers packed the entire house (plus the shed) in what I thought was record time, it only took them two hours! Now our apartment is full of boxes, it's like walking through a maze. Tomorrow morning they come back to load everything up and then it's back to cleaning.
(Will it ever end?)

Mitch seems to be having a great time at Fort Campbell. He arrived Thursday night and found out they had a 4 day weekend due to the holiday. He has been spending his days getting to know the base and of course Nashville! I can't wait to join if down there, only 3 days away! That's all for now, have a GREAT day!

No comments: