Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Flying South

Mitchell leaves tomorrow for Fort Campbell. I'll be driving him down to BWI in the afternoon and his flight leaves around 5:15pm. He should be arriving in Fort Campbell around 10:30pm. Please keep him in your prayers for a safe trip. The movers come on the 24th and the 25th to pack up the house and I will be leaving on the 27th. I'll be staying down there for about a week and then heading back to gather more items. Maddox and I will then take the trip down to be with Mitchell. If you would like to get a hold of me before I leave, now is the time to do it.

We Love you ALL!
And we are already looking forward to coming home and visiting with everyone.

2 comments:

Ryan Sr., Vicki, Ryan Jr., and Preston said...

Hey Guys,
Good luck during your move, and drive safely!!

Howie said...

Hi Robyn just setting pp account up