Thursday, June 12, 2008

Proud


Well, ladies and gentlemen.... this is Mitch, in Iraq! He used his webcam to take the picture. I sent him a disposable camera so I should soon be getting a bunch more! He got my first package pretty quick, about 4 days I think. Don't forget about the customs form!!! You can actually go onto the usps.com and order shipping supplies for free!
Anyway, I found someone to mow our lawn... now I don't have to bust my ass, and my wrist once a week! And, I even talked the guy down to $10 every time he mows!!! YAY~GO ME!!! Lets see, what else is new...? Really not too much, Mitch is doing good, besides his ankle bothering him he is great! He does feel dirty ALL the time, you can kinda see it in the picture.... He can't wait to start getting more letters and packages, so get it on top of that!!
Oh, here is a picture of Maddox on his first day of Day Care!!!

No comments: