Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sorry It's Been So Long...















Hey everyone!
Sorry it's been a while since I made a post on here. We've been going through a lot trying to get the house finished and getting ready for Mitch's deployment.


Speaking of, he has a tentative date of May 29th, but that could be pushed back due to training delays. We found out it is a 15 month deployment. (BOOOO)

I've been trying to stay strong for the family and also for myself, but I do have my days. Meeting friends is probably one of the tougher things for me. I'm sure as time passes and when the FRG finally calls me things will get better!

Maddox had his 9 month check-up yesterday and is doing great! He's eating like a pig and sleeping like a lamb! He also has one more tooth, total of 2!

We finally got the web cam hooked up and running so if anyone has one, we are using windows live messenger, you can download it for free! Let me know so we can set times up to talk, Maddox really enjoys seeing everyones face and hearing them talk, now if he could only figure out how to get them out of that darn computer!!!!

That's all for tonight, promise to update more often. Let me know how many people are actually reading this by leaving me a quick comment.... keeps me motivated!

Love you Guys!!!!

2 comments:

Sue Kloepfer said...

I read your blog often and love hearing from you.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

We love to hear what's going on and to be updated. Check it daily or so. Love Mom & Dad