Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Day in The Life....

So, here is a run down of what an Army Wife (like myself) does on a normal day. Not everyday is the same but here is what I have done so far today...

I woke up at 8:30am, had a bowl of cereal, watched about 1/2 of cartoons with Maddox. Feed him his bottle and put him down for the first of two naps.

I did my 1 hour workout while he was napping, yes, I'm working out!!! After that I started picking up around the house. Maddox woke up around 10:45am and he watched as I first vacuumed , then swiffered the floors and then mopped then.

Just as I started folding the laundry Mitch came home for his lunch break and he fed Maddox while I cleaned the kitchen (I mean really cleaned), did the dishes and started another load of laundry.

Notice, I haven't showered yet....

Mitch left around 12:30pm and Maddox and I played on the floor, he got another bottle and I just put him down for his second nap about 15 minutes ago. Mitch just got home, and I'm afraid his big old boots are going to make my nice clean floors very very dirty!

It's now 2:10pm and I still have to wash the windows, switch the laundry over (and then fold it), clean up the rest of the office area and clean up our bedroom. Plus I have to fit in my daily walk. Not to mention I need to shower at some point.

So, even though I don't have a "job" and drive to work... I do plenty. Finally I have a little time to breathe before the little one wakes up and it's back to "work"!

Love you guys, hope this entertained you for a little while =)

No comments: