Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blue Stickers EVERYWHERE!

The movers have came and gone, and they left us with tiny blue stickers on every piece of furniture we have! I swear I will be picking them off for the next few years!! We are mostly settled in, I think only two more boxes to unpack so I am very proud! Our home looks awesome, better than I could have imagined. We have a dishwasher and central air, that's kinda a big deal for me... it's been a while since we have had the "finer" things of life. HaHa

The base is becoming a little more familiar to me, each day it gets a little better. It's hard adjusting but I'm sure as soon as I can meet some other wives things will start falling in place. I'm having some trouble accepting the fact that some friendships won't be strong enough to survive the miles, but I guess there is always a reason why people stay in your past and don't make it to the future.

I do have all our new contact info. (phone numbers, address, etc.) so write me an email so I can get those out to everyone. That's all for now... We love you all!

No comments: