Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Standing out in the crowd

Yes everyone, it's true! Maddox is sporting his latest haircut... the mohawk! Although his is not bright red (like in the picture) he looks darn cute. Don't worry we haven't spiked it up, yet... there is a lack of "baby hair gel" on post! HaHaHa I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself. With very little help I was able to give a very very fussy baby his first hairstyle. ::pats self on back:: And it looks like he's going to turn back into a dark haired baby too, a lot of his hair is dark real close to the roots. That's a weight off my shoulders... how in the world could we make a blond hair, blue eyed baby?!? Speaking of the little devil, his second tooth popped through yesterday, in the car, on our way home from Best Buy. Let me tell you, a 30 minute car ride with a SCREAMING baby is not that much fun! The guard at the gate had a little laugh when we pulled up... I'm glad someone found it amusing! He is doing much better today, back to his "normal" self.

Maddox's personality is really starting to show, and I hate to say it but he's a lot like me! If that little boy doesn't get his way he throws his head back, kicks his feet, throws his hands around and screams bloody murder!!! I'm not saying I do that when I don't get my way, but momma likes when things go her way and isn't too happy when it goes the other. It's like he is going through his "terrible 2's" one year and three months early! You just have to trust me, everyone who thinks he is such a sweet easy going baby, world watch out!!!

I finally got a new camera today, so I will be able to post pictures of our new life here in Fort Campbell (including the above mentioned hair style)! So, keep your eyes peeled for new stuff! We took a little family stroll today, despite the 90 degree weather!! (yeah, we're crazy) But, it was very nice to get out the three of us and it NOT be in the car! Maddox loves watching the birds and the trees, everything gets his attention.

That's all for tonight, we love you guys and god bless!

No comments: