Monday, April 21, 2008

A Letter Home


Dear Uncle Tim,

I just wanted to say hi and thanks for taking me to swim lessons. I had a really good time! Maybe next time mommy can be there too. Mommy said she talked to you on the phone last night, and you could hear me farting! I do that a lot, but between me and you... it was more than just air! (heeheehee) I can't wait for you and Aunt Jen to come visit me and mommy at our new house. My room is so cool, and I got a new crib too. I think I have the coolest pad for a 9 month old. This morning before my nap I was really practicing my tongue trick you taught me! I'm going to be better at it than you! Oh, did mom and dad tell you I'm getting my second tooth in!!! It hurt real bad when it popped through but dad came to my rescue and put that gross cherry stuff in my mouth... it made it stop hurting though. When you come to visit, I know what we can do! They have a water park here... we can go do that, or swing at the playground and then get some ice cream! MMMMmmmm, boy do I love ice cream! Well, I better get back to playing with my toys. Please don't miss me too much, and don't be sad... You can see me as soon as you get that darn web camera figured out! I love you so much Uncle Tim!

Love,
Maddox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddox,

You're gonna make Uncle Tim cry! I'm sure he can't wait to teach you some new tricks to amuse everyone with.

Love,
Aunt Jen

Sue Kloepfer said...

Hey Grandson,
It made me cry - what a nice thing to do, write to your uncle.
Love Gram