Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Not Over, Til' it's Over







We got word the other day that Mitch will be leaving for Iraq towards the end of May. His unit is actually leaving next week, but because he just arrived he will be held here a few more weeks longer to get some things together. As of now we aren't sure how long his deployment will be, the rumor mill is 11-13 months. (I won't be holding my breath) Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as well as all the other soldiers who are serving our country. I will post more news as I get it, but because of the Army some things won't be posted. If you have any questions/comments you can always write me an email or give us a call.







Thank you for all the love and support you have shown to me and my family over the past few months... it is greatly appreciated!

No comments: