Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Keeping Busy

The dust is starting to settle and the image of getting my Lia Sophia business back up and running is in the front of my mind. I found out yesterday that I was ranked #4 in sales for my region! Which is a huge accomplishment considering everything else I was doing to get ready for the move. That news really got my excited about starting things up again. I'm trying to think of ways to get my name out down here, with not knowing too many people I'm sure it won't be easy at first. But, I'll have a lot of free time on my hands so what better way to spend my time than making some dough!!!

Just a little reminder to everyone back home, you can still place orders with me, and they can be sent directly to your home. (every little bit helps ::wink-wink::) You can check out the jewelry at www.liasophia.com and shoot me an email if anything strikes your fancy!

I guess that is enough "pitching" for one night.
I hope everyone had a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JUST WEAR YOUR JEWELRY alot and keep your business cards/catalogs with you. I was so excited to see you AWESOME accomplishment. I never ranked 4th and I have been doing this for almost a year- YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for all your hard work, You may be in KY but you can always call me!!!!